Course materials were developed for the undergraduate design track in Information Systems at Carnegie Mellon University.
This material is free to be adopted under Creative Commons license BY NC 2.0. Using any of this material in your courses or at your company? Please send me a quick note and say where you’re from! I like to know where the work ends up.
02. Data, Information, and the Concern for Knowledge
03. Print Media and Communication Design
04. Information Design and Data Visualization
05. Industrial Design
06. Tangible Interactions
07. Architecture and Ideals
08. John Dewey and Experience
09. Science, Technology, and Silicon Valley
10. Designing for Interactions
11. Urban Design & Urban Planning
12. Holistic Systems and Wicked Problems
13. The Design Disposition
14. Organization Design
15. Ethics in Design